Average height, somewhat messy brown hair, thick glasses, unkempt clothing, generally gives off the (completely accurate) impression that he doesn’t particularly care what he looks like.
By The Numbers
Weight: 132 lbs.
Favorite thing: Grandfather’s pen.
Stats and Skills:
- Feet 2 (Dodging +2, Kicking +1, P.E. +0)
- Guts 3 (Courage +3, Wind +1, Wrestling +0)
- Hands 2 (Blocking +0, Punching +0, Shop +2)
- Brains 5 (Notice +2, Out-think +4, I Read About That Once +4)
- Face 3 (Charm +0, Connive +3, Putdown +0)
- Grandfather 3
- Literature 3
- Parents 1
- Anthony 1
- Linda 2
An introverted young man who spends most of his time with his nose in a book, Aiden gained a love of reading from his grandfather, a professional writer, and maintained that love well after his death. Generally pretty quiet, he only speaks if he feels he has something important to add, and even then sometimes keeps his mouth shut if he thinks the other party won’t like what he has to say.
While smart, he has no ambition for anything other than reading, and this has caused a bit of a strain on his relationship with his parents who wish to see him get the good grades they know he can achieve. His tendency to avoid conversation has also added to the distance between them.
Bits and Pieces
1 - 3 Dancer’s Legs 10d:
- Attacks (Kicking), Defends (Dodge), Wicked Fast x2 Awesome x2
4 - 7 1000 Tales 10d:
- Attacks (Megido), Defends (Block), Useful (Dia, Tarukaja, Makakaja, Rakukaja, Samakaja, Sukukaja), Tough, Spray x2
8 - 9 Enchanting Body 10d:
- Useful (Stunning Good Looks)
10 Hypnotizing Eyes 5d:
- Useful (Holding Gaze)