I am a six year old girl.
- Move 2
- Fight 2
- Think 2
- Speak 2
- Care 3
- It’s hard for me to concentrate when people are making noise.
- It’s hard for me to like people when they boss me around.
- I can run fast when Weisse tells me to.
- I can be brave when bad people are being mean.
- I am good at puzzles. (+2)
- I am good at riddles. (+3)
- I am good at reading. (+3)
- I am curious. (+1)
- My parents like me best. (+1)
- I see scary things. (-1)
- I am not good at saying no. (-1)
- People don’t like my brother (-1)
- 7/7 - I feel fine
- 7/7 - I feel sore (-2 point penalty)
- 7/7 - I feel hurt (-4 point penalty)
- 7/7 - I feel cold (-6 point penalty)
Weisse: A white stuffed rabbit. The velvet on his nose is worn off and the buttons have long since fallen off his waistcoat and eyes. Clearly very loved.
- Weisse is a good judge of character -- Weisse can tell me if someone is a bad guy. +1
- Weisse is always in a hurry -- I want to be as fast as Weisse +2
Pocketwatch: A pocketwatch that Alice received from her grandmother. It is correct twice a day, and usually is wrapped around Weisse’s neck.
- Stop time briefly-- Monsters get -3 to Fight because it cannot move as fast
- Encourage teammates--- +2 to Fight
- Speed up teammates -- +2 to Move
- It’s so beaten up it would be hard to break it even more +1
Old Flyer Sled: A rickety old wooden sled with metal runner, that probably should have been revoked decades ago. It is painted red so obviously it is faster than other sleds.
- SLED REALLY FAST + 1 to Move
My best friend is Weisse.
A grown-up I can trust is Mrs. Fitzsimmons, the old lady with all the cats next door whose grandson never visits.
I once lost an eraser. It was special to me because my teacher gave it to me for being the best at puzzles.
Monsters can’t hurt me when I am in my blankets or in the closet with Joel
Monsters can’t touch the pocketwatch that Weisse has around his neck.
I don’t go near hospitals because Joel warned me about them.
My biggest fear is my family not caring about me or not looking for me if I got lost.
A Little About Me
The thing I like least about myself is that I am easily overlooked and ignored.
The thing that gets me into trouble is when I act out when I’m ignored.
When I get scared, I hug Weisse tight and try not to cry.
Tell me about your family
Joel is my big brother. He’s really good at drawing. He’s a little strange, but he’s still my big brother. I don’t even have to ask him to play tea party with me sometimes, but I wonder sometimes if he even likes me.
My mommy’s name is Silke. She works with numbers and wears suits and make-up and is pretty and is gone a lot.
My daddy’s name is Marco, and he works sometimes. When he is not working he sleeps and is grumpy. He is big and good at cooking food.
My biggest secret
Once I tripped and hurt myself and said Joel pushed me even when he didn’t.