- 1 Characters
- 2 Episodes
- 2.1 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 1: Five Nights with Frankie
- 2.2 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 2: Invading the Kingdom
- 2.3 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 3: The Panhandlers
- 2.4 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 4: Absolute Risk
- 2.5 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 5: The Wicker Knight
- 2.6 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 6: I Am the King
- 2.7 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 7 – Peaceful Meadow Blues
- 2.8 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 8 – Coming Home
- 2.9 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 9 – The Survivalist
- 2.10 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 10 – Master Homesmith
- 2.11 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 11 – What the Bus?
- 2.12 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 12 – The Bunker
- 2.13 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 13 – Open Arms
- 2.14 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 14 – Rites of Passage
- 2.15 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 15 – Project DOOM (Part 1)
- 2.16 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 16 – Project DOOM (Part 2)
- 2.17 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 17 – Dinner and Tourney
- 2.18 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 18 – 50,000 Unstoppable Watts
- 2.19 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 19 – Home Sweet Home
- 2.20 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 20 – Cuba Libre
- 2.21 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 21 – Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus Rex
- 2.22 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 22 – Goodbye, Old Friend
- 2.23 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 23 – The Counterattack
- 2.24 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 24 – Soap Opera
- 2.25 Happiest Waste on Earth Ep 25 – The Showdown
- 2.26 Happiest Waste on Earth Finale – War Never Changes
- Zach – Alexandra “Alex” Raine. A former dweller of Vault 101, raised by robots and unsure whether or not she is a robot herself. She is learning much about the outside world and what it means to be human.
- Nate – Vespara “Vespa” Kalin Adimik. Otherwise known as “The Exile” or “The Lady in Black.” A very capable gunfighter with a shady past.
- Matt – Chris Yao. A member of a splinter faction of the Followers of the Apocalypse, divided and traveling with this rag-tag band in search of a new home in the wastes.
- Josh – LANCE-O 107. A robotic knight from a medieval-themed restaurant and tournament who now rights wrongs across the wastes while on his quest to slay the black king Mordred.
- Description: War. War never changes. In the far reaches of the nuclear wastes of the Florida everglades, the future is about to be changed. In the swamps, a malfunctioning GECK is pumping its polluted cargo.
For a group of wasteland wanderers brought together by strange circumstances, it is the Holy Grail.
- Episode Time: 2:11:37
- Description: The wastelanders broke out of a prison in the bowels of Kismet Park. After fighting off a series of propoganda-infused animatronic adversaries, they gained control of the park.
Putting this much power in the hands of just anyone can only turn out well…
- Episode Time: 2:27:38
- Description: The wastelanders laid seige to the Kingdom of the Frog King, encountered an Enclave Eyebot, brought RoboReagan to life, and bested a Super Mutant. They discovered the G.E.C.K., and are off to recover it.
Of course, the wasteland laughs at all plans.
- Episode Time: 2:05:45
- Description: The morally ambiguous shenanigans have come to a grey conclusion, and the Wastelanders have set their sights on a former CDC facility in the burned out remnants of Georgia. Having hopped aboard a military convoy heading north, the adventurers are thrown into the midst of a deadly conflict. They will have to navigate the murky political waters with guile, skill, and pure insanity…
- Episode Time: 2:59:42
- Description: The wastelanders, having made the trek to the CDC, agreed to help an army lay seige to the local Nuka-Cola factory. Of course, they now find themselves stepping into a hive of trouble. It will take a clever wit and quick thinking to overcome this a-bumble-able situation. Bee-hold, dear internet, as you listen to The Wicker Knight!
- Episode Time: 3:28:42
- Description: Returned from their throughly bee-zare journey to Atlanta, the wastelanders set to work uncovering more secrets of Kismet Park. One of the infamous Vault-Tec vaults lies beneath the park, and the treasures that lie beneath defy imagining…and common sense.
- Episode Time: 2:14:28
- Description: Having recovered a small amount of food supplies, the wastelanders depart Kismet Park once more in search of replacement parts for the Kismet Vault food synthesizers as well as a medical dispenser. A simple 3 day journey to gather supplies from some remaining buildings. What could possibly go wrong?
- Episode Time: 2:38:49
- Description: After the amusement park gives up its strangest buried secrets, the wasteland encroaches.
- Episode Time: 1:30:47
- Description: A father opens his eyes. A cold wind of revenge blows. From the Wasteland, a horrifyingly familiar face walks to the gates of the new oasis that the survivors are building.
He claims that his unfinished business waits inside.
- Episode Time: 1:34:19
- Description: The Kismet Protectorate has discovered a nearby military installation that served as a testing ground for advanced robots. Alex wants to investigate it to find parts to be able to rebuild her robot family, and the others follow suit to find any leftover military gear that may help build out the Park. If a military site has survived for this long and still has salvageable gear, one can only wonder what has been protecting it and what secrets it may hold. . .
- Episode Time: 2:33:04
- Description: The Kismet Protectorate is enjoying a week of relative peace. It turns out running a burgeoning grand community takes…a lot of work. And nothing in the waste is ever peaceful for long.
Inching its way very slowly towards the park is new danger and new opportunity.
- Episode Time: 2:33:04
- Description: In the wasteland, electricity is…well, power. And for a burgeoning civilization, it is exceptionally critical. Reactors don’t come cheap, and the best are already owned. So naturally, you have to steal it from someone else.
- Episode Time: 2:33:04
- Description: Blastmaster has waded into the fray, and the Wastelanders are high-tailing it back home, reactor in tow. Time to power up Kismet Park to a new level. Of course, there are plenty of people who will have something to say about this…
- Episode Time: 1:59:53
- Description: The Wasteland is home to murderers, war, and villainy; but sometimes it hides diplomacy and peace. The Minutemen and Kismet park have signed a treaty, and hope to move forward together.
Now, a question of Knightly Honor arises, and LANCE-O will be called upon to meet the next step of his destiny.
- Episode Time: 1:21:30
- Description: Following an encounter with the other knights of the realm, the Kismet Protectorate leaders are faced with a difficult task: track down and remove the virus that is causing LANCE-0’s delusions.
- Episode Time: 1:55:36
- Description: MERLIN has conscripted the wastelanders into a massive quest. They must plunge into a world rife in tradition, jousting, and knightly valor. Only when the “evil” of MORDRED has been purged from LANCE-O’s will they be allowed to return to the real world.
- Episode Time: 1:21:58
- Description: The Kismet protectors successfully fulfilled Merlin’s quest inside Lance-O’s mind and are off to King Arthur’s seat of power, secret code in hand. Their path will be beset by rogues and villains deep in the swamp.
- Episode Time: 1:54:21
- Description: Court intrigue and danger is afoot everywhere around King Arthur, and the Kismet Protectorate leaders must navigate strange waters very carefully.
- Episode Time: 2:01:36
- Description: Having destroyed a radio tower beloved of hundreds in the swamps and annihilated a drug trafficking ring, the Kismet Protectorate leaders are making their way back to Alabama. With an advanced military robot in tow, and new enemies arrayed all around them, not a thing can go wrong.
- Episode Time: 2:30:32
- Description: Death, destruction, and mayhem rang out around the Kismet Protectorate. Vertibird attacks, clanking armored warlords at the gates, and spies and super mutants galore.
Now, the only people who can truly help lie far to the south. The journey will be arduous and circuitous, and the destination of course, filled with peril.
- Episode Time: 2:21:50
- Description: The Wastelanders journeyed south through much hardship and heroically saved the settlement of the Cuban Free Army. However, they discovered that the Red Menace stretches all the way here, into the future!
- Episode Time: 1:50:56
- Description: After the prodigal daughter returned to Vault 32 and decided the fate of what awaited her, another remnant of the Old World reached out.
The Enclave needs to set foot on American soil…or, technically, American Moon Dust.
- Episode Time: 1:57:38
- Description: The Protectors of Kismet park are facing down dire straits. The wasteland never gives up, never forgets, and never lets go.
- Episode Time: 2:25:23
- Description: The Wastelanders have faced bizarre and deadly threats to themselves and their livelihood. The Kismet Protectorate teeters on the knife edge of collapse among the ruins. One wrong move and all the group has worked for could be undone.
In short, it’s business as usual.
- Episode Time: 1:41:21
- Description: In order for new worlds to flourish, the old worlds must pass on. But the old world clings to life with fear and tyrrany. The Kismet Protectorate must tear down the Enclave so that they may build anew.
But is it worth destroying everything to rule over a pile of ash?
- Episode Time: 1:56:58
- Description: War. War never changes. In the far reaches of the nuclear wastes of the Florida everglades, the future has been changed.
The protectorate of Kismet Park have fought and struggled and held their tiny light of civilization aloft amid strife. One way or another, all of that is about to come to an end.
- Episode Time: 1:31:55
Total Length: 2:00:03:03