Favorite Thing: World of Witchcraft
Personality: Quiet, Shy, but kinda chill.
Appearance: Long, shaggy black hair. Hazel eyes. Good layer of hobo scruff, not out of intention but just because he doesn't shave. Wardrobe varies slightly from day to day, but usually consists of an untucked (sometimes unbuttoned) button-down sport shirt with a light t-shirt beneath and some variety of blue jeans.
By The Numbers
- Feet 2 (P.E. +2, Kicking +0, Dodge +0)
- Guts 3 (Wind +0, Courage +5, Wrestling +0)
- Hands 3 (Shop +0, Punching +3, Blocking +0)
- Brains 4 (Out-Think +3, Remember +2, Notice +3, Computers +3)
- Face 3 (Charm +2, Putdown +0, Connive +3)
- Leanna Fightgar, 2
- his level 34 Lighthawk Warmage
- Jeff Mosley, 3
- his regular part-time coworker and friend (also old enough to get beer and knows where to get amazing weed)
- Fenix Phibrizzo, 2
- he’s a chill bro.
- Vena, 4
- She’s a chill girl and now she lives with him.
Habitually Truant. Doesn't care about his education because right now he can potentially providet for everything he really wants, and was probably going to fail his classes anyway. Besides, given the way things are going in this town, there probably won't be a high school to graduate from by the time he'd be able to.
Has a part-time job at a cheap computer store downtown, which requires little effort on his part and provides the necessary income to provide for computer parts and his monthly MMO subscription.
His parents haven't really paid too much attention to his behaviors either, giving him some warnings when a call comes in alerting them of his truancy. They only have recently come down on him hard when the school held a parent teacher meeting wherein it was decided that he spend the rest of the semester in ISS.
In person, he's somewhat withdrawn and spacey, speaking few words and mostly only when spoken to. Deep down, he's frustrated with his own ineptitude and with how stupid the world is.
Way to hide: Being visible is too mainstream, man.
Appearance: A man with a bird's head. Dressed in shabby jeans, leather work boots, solid color ringer t-shirt, green corduroy jacket, thick-rimmed glasses, and peddler's cap. Wears a glowing 5-string bass (designed to look like a crescent moon) on his back.
Bits and Pieces:
1 - 3 Moon Bass 9d
- Defends(Bass Body), Attacks(Bass Dubstep Groove?), Useful(Inspiration), Useful(Omniscience), Tough x3, Sweet x1
4 - 7 Inverse Moon Bass 9d
- Attacks (Crescent Moon Blade), Useful(Displace Image, Invisibility, “Bad Trip”), Gnarly x3, Wicked Fast x3, Awesome x2
8 - 10 Ironic Threads 9d
- Defends, Tough x4, Useful(Be Cool), Useful(Be REALLY Cool)