Monster ISS APs
- 1 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 1
- 2 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 2
- 3 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 3
- 4 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 4
- 5 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 5
- 6 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 6
- 7 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 7
- 8 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 8
- 9 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 9
- 10 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Session 10
- 11 Mrs Frieda’s Side Stories – Monster ISS Finale
- Description: Julie Williams had a bad summer. Bomb threats, riots, competition for that charming British boy, and of course that kidnapping. Things are looking up now, right? Unfortunately, no. It turns out that her hospitalization and rescue prevented her from enough school that she has been placed in the in-school-suspension program until her work improves. How will she recover from this? Can she still maintain her diva cred? And will she survive being in close quarters with the strange delinquents of Troy High School?
- Episode Time: 3:01:54
- Description: First day of ISS down. Next step: scramble back up the popularity ladder and get out of the lowest dregs of High School society: her fellow classmates. She focuses her all into the topic of mascara and “guy-liner”, hoping greatly to find someone who appreciates her superior taste in fashion and accessories. Will her efforts to win the ISS crew over be a smashing success, or will shenanigans get in the way once more?
- Episode Time: 2:39:53
- Description: The kids stuck in ISS have managed to weather the gymnasium full of shenanigans, and are on the trail of a sudden, mysterious scream. A black tar has filled the hall, and Fenix and Yuji are tearing after it. Keith and Julie are trying to calm down Alicia, who’s having some kind of fit. It appears someone is trapped, stuck in what ever place the tar is seeping from. Alicia is able to sense them, and it’s up to the Troy High School delinquents to stage a daring rescue.
- Episode Time: 3:15:23
- Description: The juvenile delinquency adventures continue, with the high schoolers having survived their exploration into a realm of terror. It’s time to start dealing with all of the fallout from their decisions. For Yuji, it’s step one: Apologize, step two: don’t knock your girlfriend’s house down. Simple enough. For the rest of the gang, untangling what’s happening to them isn’t going to be as easy.
- Episode Time: 2:14:46
- Description: After a harrowing pizza party and bus adventure home, it’s time for the weekend. Forecast for juvenile delinquents: slacking, with a side of shopping. Julie’s on the hunt for new contacts, Yuji has relationship troubles, Fenix is bumming around, and Keith is well…Keith. Everything’s as status quo as it’s going to be. For now…
- Episode Time: 3:12:33
- Description: It’s another Wednesday, and Keith continues to be in an un-abducted state. Whatever force is kidnapping kids, it seems to be biding its time. Keith has some important news, and of course everyone else is more worried about relationship drama. But things are starting to come down to the wire, here. Can the delinquents solve the mystery before they’re swept away by it?
- Episode Time: 3:25:07
- Description: The Troy County High School has some ominous roots. All of the strange occurrences lead back to a mystic labyrinth that is somehow connected – psychically and physically – to the school. The kids were dragged down into the labyrinth and were shockingly attacked by a monster. At least two of their schoolmates are still trapped down in the strange dungeon. Can the ISS kids rescue them before they succumb to the strange horror of the labyrinth?
- Episode Time: 3:12:09
- Description: November has begun. With it, the only leads our protagonists are left with is a vague association of the strange events to the ubiquitous MegaCorp. It’s time to start taking drastic measures: raiding the janitor’s closet for clues. Time is running out to solve this mystery, and the weight of several people’s lives is falling upon the shoulders of the high schoolers trapped in ISS.
- Episode Time: 2:44:24
- Description: Part of the labyrinth has been conquered. Jared and Rebecca were rescued, and Brittney was coerced out, before the monster haunting the labyrinth drove them out. It’s investigation time again. A strange stalker has been contacting Julie online, and Sid Florence is suspicious. But in the meantime it’s started snowing, and school has been canceled. A November trip is in Julie’s immediate future: can the gang hold things together in her absence?
- Episode Time: 2:53:39
- Description: Everything’s gone to hell. Yuji’s headed to the basement, alone. The rest of the kids are scrambling to solve their problems. The strange events rooted under the High School are barreling to a climax. Fenix, Julie, Yuji, and Keith have to stop Sid Florence and survive the basement before it’s too late.
- Episode Time: 2:56:55
- Description: The minotaur in the labyrinth looms above our heroes. Its roar is still echoing. Down in the deep, a battle is beginning that will decide the fate of all of Troy. Can this unlikely band of juvenile delinquents survive and triumph, before all is lost? Find out in the thrilling conclusion of Monster ISS!
- Episode Time: 3:02:06
Total Length: 1:09:43:05