Shin Megami Tensei
- 1 Shin Megami Tensei and Other Childish Things Session 1
- 2 Shin Megami Tensei and Other Childish Things Session 2
- 3 Shin Megami Tensei and Other Childish Things Session 3
- 4 Shin Megami Tensei and Other Childish Things Session 4
- 5 Shin Megami Tensei and Other Childish Things Session 5
- 6 Shin Megami Tensei and Other Childish Things Finale
- Description: Welcome, listeners, to the small Wisconsin town of Athens, WI, where dark things are stirring. The barrier between our world and whatever is on the other side has weakened. Three of the students at St. Christopher’s Catholic School have been missing from school for several days. Upon investigation by our intrepid heroes, the missing students turn out to be under care at the local hospital’s coma ward. It doesn’t take long for Linda, Tony, Aiden, and Diane to poke their noses into trouble hard enough that trouble pokes back.
- Episode Time: 3:36:35
- Description: Things have gotten decidedly weird in Athens, Wisconsin. Last session, everyone ended up in the hospital, having come down with a slight case of coma. The kids found themselves in the reverse world – a strange, purple tinged nightmare version of their town. Creatures made of shadow and anger attacked them, and the kids discovered great hidden depths of power inside of themselves. The disappearances are continuing, however. The problems in Athens are very much still running loose.
- Episode Time: 3:52:03
- Description: Last time, the kids went into the Reverse Mirror World and kicked a giant Shade’s face in. That felt good. Unfortunately, they returned to their world to realize that things are still falling apart. More and more people are going missing, and now someone (or something) is breaking into people’s houses. He wears a blindfold and carries a sword and apparently doesn’t steal anything. Even stranger places and enemies lie in wait for the kids of Athens. Time, and a few well placed psychic visions, will tell of their fate.
- Episode Time: 4:40:28
- Description: The 8-bit world and the Glitch having been bested and Jackie rescued, the kids return to Athens (unfortunately having to leave Thunderbird, The Ultimate Party Bird, behind). They are beaten and bruised, but for the moment, success feels good. They plan to continue the investigation into the identity of the strange burglar. The blindfolded, sword-carrying man has some connection with the reverse world, and the kids are going to find out what it is. That quest will plunge them even deeper into the reverse world’s mystery.
- Episode Time: 5:39:11
- Description: The kids are beaten, tired, but momentarily victorious. Linda’s life is slowly falling apart, being sucked into the inky blackness of the reverse world’s influence. It’s time to regroup. They still don’t know enough about what’s going on, and that lack of knowledge is quickly becoming a liability. Can they press on and shine a light into the darkness of Athens and illuminate it for good?
- Episode Time: 4:08:10
- Description: Linda’s still asleep. Nothing happened in the night. Aiden’s going in after her, and its up to the rest of the kids to track down once and for all what is going on. Because what the kids of Athens have been fighting is actually much worse than they could have ever imagined. And it has plans. The mouth of the underworld is yawning, wider and wider. Can Linda, Tony, Aiden and Diane put an end to this evil, once and for all?
- Episode Time: 2:30:35
Total Length: 1:00:26:59