Ship of Fools
- 1 Ship of Fools Session 1 – All Aboard!
- 2 Ship of Fools Session 2 – The Social Call
- 3 Ship of Fools Session 3 – Le Degradacion de le Memoria
- 4 Ship of Fools Session 4 – The World at Large
- 5 Ship of Fools Session 5 – The Parting of the Sensory
- 6 Ship Of Fools Session 6 – The Dark Side of the World
- 7 Ship of Fools Session 7 – The Darker Side of the World
- 8 Ship of Fools Finale – Float On
- 9 Sequel
- Description: In Port Victoire, a popular manufactoring and port town in eastern Vontier, a mass of sailors collect to sign on to the soon to depart Duquetimme, a ship owned and operated by the Poulin Trading Company. These prospective sailors come seeking fortune and adventure, and the voyage of the Duquetimme promises all of that and more. The task: sail to the center of the ocean, a point between all four seafaring nations, where Gilbert Poulin II, owner of the PTC, theorizes the existence of a fabled island. His goal: establish a Hub in the name of the Poulin Trading Company, better connecting his company to the rest of the world before anyone others have the chance. The sailors quickly discover the peculiarities of their task, however. Firstly, their pay is far too steep for a routine exploratory voyage–their contract promising more currency than an average laborer makes in ten years. And secondly, collecting the crew was remarkably rushed, to the point that some of the crew may or may not suffer from total ineptude . . .
- Episode Time: 2:07:31
- Description: The recent capture of the madman Avent Martell not only serve reinforce the perceivable ineptude of the crew and captain, but dig up a whole new issue all the same. It seems Martell was able to get into the back rooms, which house the private stock carried by the Poulin Trading Company. The crew find themselves exploring a room full of ornate firearms of mysterious make and model, a room full of bags of potent white powder, a room full of strange shells and casings, and the men who demand they be kept secret–representatives of the company who take their job very, very seriously.
- Episode Time: 2:19:12
- Description: Following some scandal and controversy upon The Scaly Wench, the crew of the Duquetimme has swapped the paranoid Avent Martell for a crew member with a different position entirely. A variety of positions, one could say. Leon Donnelly, the aggressor of the controversy, has new duties relating to this new crewmember. Namely, making sure that she avoids all of the positions she had on her previous vessel, in addition to all of his regular navigation duties. Up in the crow’s nest, away from all of these ship politics, Marshall Yaeger sees a land mass unknown by the navigation crew or any maps from the Vontais people. It’s far too early to have reached the island of choice to the Poulin Trading Company. What could possibly lie in store?
- Episode Time: 3:27:17
- Description: Believe it or not, but hiding a young woman on a vessel full of sailors all barely capable of completing their own ship duties is easier than it sounds. Leon continues to protect Isae, as more and more sailors continue to fail recognizing her as anything less than the captain’s cabin boy they forgot was on board to start with. At least one of the crew is too concerned with the contraband he smuggled out of the Degrading Lands to care. Erstwhile, two new sailors find a place and purpose aboard the ship. Quessy and Garou, two refugees recovered from the Degrading Lands, assume their duties with grand vigor. Quessy, an entertainer. Garou, moving man sized barrels over each shoulder. The Degrading Lands were indeed kind to the Duquetimme. There’s a new ship on the horizon. This one, however, waves a neutral, foreign flag: a trade vessel of the distant desert land of Xexoria seeks a meeting at sea . . .
- Episode Time: 2:59:23
- Description: After much trading and intrigue with the Xexorian vessel and the Sultan they met, the crew is working to avoid the massive storm coming their way. They begin to sail due south, even further off course. Meanwhile life on the ship slowly settles back into routine, with all of the crew dealing with minor problems that have cropped up. Edouard drafts a new ship’s cook assistant, Yaeger fails miserably at sneaking into a locked room, and Leon, on his way to visit the Captain, finds Isae’s previous ‘suitor’ attempting to engage in lewd behavior. Leon attempts to show the man the error of his ways. Unfortunately, knife fights in the middle of the ship about a woman don’t tend to go over well with authority. Needless to say, tensions on board are high, and are only going to get worse.
- Episode Time: 3:55:08
- Description: Hours after the insane captain Bryce Touglas caused the Duquetimme to be destroyed in a terrible storm, the crew comes to. The storm still rages, supplies are missing, and numerous crewmen are injured or nowhere in sight. Marshall Yaeger finds a strong forest canopy to spend the night under. The crew looks out the next morning to see supplies and portions of the Duquetimme which have washed ashore. Imperative is placed on recovering everything from the ruined ship and trying to complete the mission. They must still establish a trade hub and be ready to deal with the possible landing of the Mikado Star should they have survived the storm. They were in for a 3 month tour, but now they find themselves in for the long haul on this uncharted desert isle. They must find a way to make do and finish their mission, but it will be an uphill battle. They must make the best of what they have.
- Episode Time: 2:51:45
- Description: The deserted island that the crew of the Duquetimme found themselves stranded on turned out to not be so deserted after all. After exploring the skeletal remains of a long lost civilization, they were discovered by the island’s inhabitants: the Umbra. The Umbra make a deal with the crew: as long as they are here merely to trade, and pose no threat, they are welcome. The crew explore their village of Nachsun, helping to repair the damage brought along by the recent storm. Their are many things to be uncovered in Nachsun and the island, secrets that stretch back to the Old World. And somewhere, Bazzi is searching for the island also, with malicious intent.
- Episode Time: 3:03:49
- Description: The crew of the Duquetimme finally have reached a point of equality with the Umbra, and are making strides with the original landing crew to cut lumber and rebuild their old ship. The success of the voyage is questionable, but they have discovered the existence of the island and its viability as a trade hub, thus making at least some headway for the Poulin Trading Company. As things are starting to look sound and solid, Niklas notices a new set of sailors making a beachhead on the far coast of the island. He doesn’t recognize the flags, but they appear to be different than those of the Duquetimme. Things will not be nearly so easy for the parting of the Duquetimme Crew as they first appeared, perhaps.
- Episode Time: 4:47:52
Total Length: 1:01:31:52
Justice For All is a sequel to this campaign taking place on the Isle of Night.