The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine
- 1 Characters
- 2 Episodes
- 2.1 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 1
- 2.2 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 2
- 2.3 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 3
- 2.4 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 4
- 2.5 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 5
- 2.6 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 6
- 2.7 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 7
- 2.8 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 8
- 2.9 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 9
- 2.10 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 10
- 2.11 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 11
- 2.12 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 12
- 2.13 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 13
- 2.14 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 14
- 2.15 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 15
- 2.16 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 16
- 2.17 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 17
- 2.18 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 18
- 2.19 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 18
- 2.20 7th Sea – The Ballad of The Fantoma Reine Episode 20
- Nate – Elis Vallejo Castaneda de Calados: Stunning Castillan Princess, skilled in the art of El Fuego Adentro. Has with her 2 escorts. Seeks revenge on the Inquisition, who killed her family and claimed their estates in their conquest of Castille.
- Charlie – Nadire Fadila Demir: Overconfident sword dancer from the Crescent Empire. Joined up with the ship’s crew in hopes of taking revenge on the pirate faction that killed her family.
- Susan – Francesca DiRagna: Righteous and pure Vodaccean nobility and Quartermistress. Seeks to avail herself of a terrible curse which was placed on her by another Fate Witch.
- Kevin – Valentin le Evariste: Hedonistic Montaigne nobleman and ship’s captain seeking fame and fortune on the high seas. Fancies himself a proud and dramatic hero. Wields an ancient puzzle blade and channels blood magic of Porte.
- Axe – Declan MacKeiran: Hot-headed Innis fist-fighter, Boatswain, and all-time surly rough-and-tumble street smart crewmember. Went out to sea to avoid a Geas placed on him and has since learned to roll with the punches.
- Matt – Anne Holmvik: Merchant, inventor, surgeon, and gunfighter, jack of many trades and master of none. A proud Vendel who has not forgotten the Vesten roots her country was founded on, she seeks to preserve the Living Runes without the necessary barbarism that keeps them alive.
- Description: Adventure on the high seas!
When a swashbuckling attack on Castillan privateers goes horribly wrong, a group of hapless would-be pirates find themselves thrown into jail. There they will languish, until they manage to break out or someone deigns to execute them.
Yo ho, yo ho. A pirate’s life for me.
- Episode Time: 2:41:42
- Description: After getting captured and murdering their way out of an inquisition prison, the swashbuckling adventurers have a plan. A young man named Juan Del San Cristobel has offered to assist in the theft of a ship.
Meanwhile, Nadire’s bullet riddled body washes ashore…
- Episode Time: 1:51:47
- Description: Heists on the high seas are a fantastic idea, up until you realize you’ve stolen a ship that has no provisions for a voyage. The glamorous life of a swashbuckling adventurer – starving to death on an empty boat.
The crew of the Fantoma Reine will have to come up with something truly impressive to get out of this scrape…
- Episode Time: 1:35:28
- Description: Political intrigue, swashbuckling, and parties: a pirate’s life for me.
When two different rival Pirate Kings hire the crew of the Fantoma Reine, they must chart a course through rough and dangerous waters – all to steal a Mayor’s hat.
- Episode Time: 2:23:00
- Description: It’s bad manners to steal someone’s hat. It’s in poor taste to do so when he is also the mayor. Fortunately, Canguin is not know for its etiquette.
Of course that means it is up to the crew of The Fantoma Reine to change. In order to lift a curse, the pirates must be…polite.
- Episode Time: 2:35:18
- Description: Between solving magical curses, investigating haunted houses with portals to another dimenson, and planning a party to drug an entire town, the crew of the Fantoma Reine have their hands full. Will they manage to jump through impossible hoops to execute a very stupid plan, or will they be sent running with their tails between their legs?
- Episode Time: 2:49:10
- Description: Having gotten involved with the twisted, tricky fey, no one is surprised when the crew of the Fantoma Reine are entangled further in their web.
But the last thing anyone expected was a brewing civil war that threatens the foundation of their civilization…
- Episode Time: 1:55:07
- Description: The crew of the Fantoma Reine are far from the sea and embroiled in politics. They’re after a patent thief who has Anne’s patent for the smelting of mithril. Delicate negotiations are needed to parlay with the Vendel League in hopes of stonewalling the digging effort until they can get a solution.
Surely that will go well for a bunch of pirates.
- Episode Time: 2:10:21
- Description: Murder, sabotage, and diplomacy. The crew of the Fantoma Reine are in way over their heads. The Vendel League are moments from going to war, and it will take everything the pirates can muster to avert disaster…
- Episode Time: 2:31:23
- Description:The crew of the Fantoma Reine are back on the high seas! Sailing into the teeth of storms both real and diplomatic, the swashbucklers are in for the ride of their lives.
- Episode Time: 2:13:59
- Description:The crew of the Fantoma Reine find themselves at the island of Klørbulg after a request from the leader of the Bodilsfolk. They are asked to remove an outside, an Ussuran Prince from a recently opened ancient Syrneth tomb in order to prevent his presence from starting a civil war. If they can carry out this favor, they will have the absolute commitment of the Bodilsfolk, and may have some sway with the Tilletsfolk, and a vital vote with the Vesten High Council in avoiding a long-standing and bloody conflict with Vendel.
- Episode Time: 2:27:20
- Description:Having revealed the true identity of the future High King of Vestenmannavnjar, the crew of the Fantoma Reine now has to convince him not to follow through with his desire to flee the country and the constant willing and pleading of the voices of his ancestors.
If they can accomplish that, they just have to prove to the warmaking Larsfolk that this low-class thief deserves to bear the title of High King, and hopefully use his influence to avoid all-out war between Vesten and Vendel and prevent the coming of the armies of the literal manifestation of hatred.
What could possibly go wrong?
- Episode Time: 2:52:23
- Description:Following the installation of a new High King to the throne, epic battle between two tense factions of Vendel and Vesten, an encounter with the berserker armies of hatred, Captain Valentin le Evariste finds himself finally flustered to find that the Pirate’s Ball is being held in the Montaigne emperor’s palace, and they forgot his invitation. It’s time for the crew to get together their finest clothes and show these rogues what really makes a party pop.
- Episode Time: 1:44:50
- Description:The crew of the Fantoma Reine all too eagerly found a way into the Grand Pirate Ball after they found out their invitations were. . . lost. Following some time shopping in Montaigne for goods and fine clothes to hide some weapons, they managed to bluff their way into the party past a very familiar and ungrateful bouncer. The company was found to be supreme, the food delicious, and all of the weapons carried openly and used freely.
The crew now finds themselves wishing they had read their invitations.
- Episode Time: 1:36:12
- Description:After the crew discovered that the Pirate’s Ball was much more. . . festive than they expected, they quickly found themselves fighting for their lives against assassin squads from rival pirate kings looking to make themselves the strongest on the seven seas. With some quick thinking, they were able to avoid death with grappling hooks and a few barrels of black powder. As the dust settles, however, they find themselves in the sewers below the manor, and the sounds of inquisitors is not far off.
- Episode Time: 2:05:08
- Description:The crew of the Fanoma Reine has, for now at least, evaded the Inquisition forces. It was not without considerable loss: The crew is bearing a great many injuries from the fight in the palace and the subsequent fight and chase with the inquisition death squad, which left a few members subject to a hailstorm of gunfire.
Tired and bedraggled, the crew stumbled into the underground city of Petit Charouse, founded by a disgraced invisible college member, populated by the untouchables, and led by an explorer with a nasty-looking gauntlet.
- Episode Time: 2:25:36
- Description:After a harrowing crawl through ancient Syrneth ruins punctuated by modern Montaigne sewer systems and various interactions with gems that may or may not steal souls, the crew of the Fantoma Reine now finds themselves face to face with personal Fate Witches of L’Emperor and their only way out of this nightmare to head through his palace, where discovery can lead to beheading. Furthermore, the witches seem to understand the problematic Black Strands bound to the captain’s heart, but will not reveal their secrets until they are free from the palace.
- Episode Time: 2:02:42
- Description:The crew of the Fantoma Reine has escaped from the palace of L’Empereur in a highly rated and intensely memorable performance. Aboard one of many wagons in a fleet, they learn that the secrets to the Captain’s black strand lies in Ussura, where they must seek a magician with particular needs while avoiding royalty they may have shot at some point.
- Episode Time: 3:05:41
- Description:After a long fight with Ussuran nobility Captain Valentin le Evariste has discovered the potential solution to the mysterious black strand that threatens his life. He has, however, also discovered that to actually take and use it would bring about consequences that he could not live with. A choice awaits him, just as a mysterious Avalonian man awaits Declan in the local tavern. Fights on all fronts and no rest for the crew of the Fantoma Reine.
- Episode Time: 1:34:34
- Description:The crew of the Fantoma Reine is finally reunited with their precious ship, and Jeremiah Berek, the self-proclaimed pirate king, who has come to them asking for a temporary formal alliance against a greater threat. Corsair captain Kheired-Din has dealt his ship a heavy blow and has been eliminating other pirates to establish himself as the one true pirate king. This comes as a shock to the entire crew of the Fantoma Reine, who had last seen him trapped in the palace of the Sun King as the fuse was burning down on a few hundred pounds of gun powder. Perhaps with less chaos and more firepower, the Fantoma Reine and the Black Dog can put him down for good.
- Episode Time: 3:45:32