United We Stand
- 1 United We Stand Session 1 – Strike the Earth
- 2 United We Stand Session 2 – A New Regime
- 3 United We Stand Session 3 – Boats and Beauties
- 4 United We Stand Session 4 – Heart of Clay
- 5 United We Stand Session 5 – Row, Row, Fight the Power
- 6 United We Stand Finale – Divided We Fall
- 7 Related One-shots
- Description: Located in the center of a great river that flows from the mountains of New Xexoria is the small mining village of Grikafa. Almost every person who lives here is in debt to the Algeaz Mineral Company, who owns the entire town. Cautious of racking up more debt and thankfully devoid of crime, the workers of Grikafa are more than willing to share their resources with one another. This necessity for dependency on others has strengthened trust within the community. However, mining is dangerous and risky work. Accidents happen,but work needs to continue. One morning, after an particularly devastating cave-in, the company held a lottery to draft several townsfolk into the labor force. Among the chosen were the kindly village sheriff, the misanthropic village doctor, and the rebellious teenage daughter of the local general store. These three unlikely heroes will stumble upon a buried secret which will change the fate of the village, as well as their own lives, forever.
- Episode Time: 2:34:45
- Description: As the sun rises on the village of Grikafa, so does a new leader to a position of power. Agnes Mikhail finds strange men in red suspenders knocking on her front door, and when she lets them in, she finds them led by a man known only as Hassim. He asks for a number of foodstuffs and her store’s only hunting rifle. She resists, stating that none of this makes any sense right now, but Hassim claims that they will need to share all of their resources and eventually parts with the food and weapon. Agnes leaves her house in frustration, walking around the shoreline and throwing rocks to alleviate her rage at this man who barged into her house and took her things, claiming that they will be needed by the rest of the town. After tossing the first stone, a strange sight on the other shore catches her eye. A group of men, armed with clubs and guns, stand ready with barges. As they begin yelling demands across the river, Agnes realizes her life is going to be much less simple from now on.
- Episode Time: 1:27:58
- Description: Following their discoveries from the previous days, our intrepid trio makes plans to investigate the hidden sections of the mine. Agnes gets out bright and early to go in with the Sheriff, but the Sheriff is called aside by a tolling bell signaling the weekly mail barge. After a brief interchange wherein it is discovered that the town has nothing to pay these couriers for their goods, it’s revealed that the less socially inclined member of the village has a number of items that are will sell for great value. An hour later, the Sheriff finally meets with Agnes, whose anger towards him is cut short by a great booming off in the distance.
- Episode Time: 2:45:16
- Description: Last session, the town drove off the raiding vessel and discovered an ancient temple below the central mine. The sheriff set a deputy to research the temple, while young Agnes spent some quality time with the local samurai, drawing out the better parts of his personality. The town begins patching its wounds, both physically and metaphorically. The doctor, fed up with Hassim, moves to set the Sheriff into power in the town. The samurai offers to train Agnes, under one condition: she must keep everything he told her of secret. Dissent and secrecy are brewing in the mining town, while forces attempt to rip it asunder.
- Episode Time: 2:42:37
- Description: Last session, our brave protagonists instigated something very close to a revolution by putting the Sheriff in power. The mining golem was activated by the sheriff’s deputy, and it began its path of destruction. Only days remain before the town and its inhabitants are destroyed. The doctor and the sheriff have a crowd for their confrontation with the irrational and insane deputy, whose only defense is that she has discovered exactly the process needed for shutting down the golem. Unfortunately, the golem must be shut down on a Tuesday, on the exact hour of its creation. Seven days remain to discover the origin of the golem and save the town.
- Episode Time: 2:03:34
- Description: The thrilling conclusion to the campaign! Last time, dark secrets were uncovered, Uso was put under house arrest, Billy Joel was put into jail, and the army came to town. The military is massing on the outside of the town – as the session opens, our heroes have them under observation. They are well armed, well equipped, and appear to be on the cusp of an amphibious attack. Can our heroes unite their allies to stave off destruction, or will they fall?
- Episode Time: 2:08:18
Total Length: 13:42:26
- Description: The New Xexorian organization, the Delayers of Death, have discovered an old, abandoned pre-cataclysm hospital, known only as “Rick’s.” While it may have sunk a few stories into the ground, it is still very structurally sound and holds a number of still-functioning facilities. Julie Lagace arrives on the scene with the rest of the Delayers, along with a few mercenaries and a local sheriff. Before any of them have any time to meet up and talk about their times spent in the 3 months following the loss of their old town, they have to get to work fixing up the hospital.
- Episode Time: 2:11:17
- Description: We return to New Xexoria, where Agnes Mikhail has become a mercenary, working alongside the notorious Rave Varren and his infamous hairdo. The mercenary company operates out of the port town of Al Lagosa, and has been operating on hard times. Things are, unfortunately, quiet in Al Lagosa these days. So when a guard job for the first passenger train ride since the collapse of the Old World comes up, the mercenaries snap it up. Their journey will take them careening across the country, into the heart of danger and adventure.
- Episode Time: 3:13:37
- Description: The cast and crew of the runaway train is back for more action! The port town of Al Lagosa is (remarkably) still standing. Rave has been contracted for his first Mercenary Solo mission. (It’s probably not janitorial work). Joined by a young Umbra, flung far from her home in search of human societies’ secrets, Rave will be sent into the dark reached of New Xexoria.
- Episode Time: 2:51:34
- Description: The mercenaries are back in business. Unfortunately, they have no idea what business that might be. Until they’re plunged directly into it and told to swim. Will they be uncouth enough rapscallions to rescue the syndicate leader’s girl?
- Episode Time: 3:44:46
- Description: The rag-tag mercenary team (amazingly) gets a new contract. Something needs investigating on Prominence Street, along the entertainment district. Several ‘disappearences’ have occurred in the area, and their client wishes to know who’s responsible. Foul play is more than suspected. Can the mercenaries uncover the kidnapper?
- Episode Time: 4:32:07